- Open daily 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- October 4th 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- October 21st 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- October 23rd 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- November 6th - 11th: partially closed, admission by donation. Only Across the Pacific will be open.
- November 12th - 15th: CLOSED
- December 24th 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- December 26th 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- CLOSED Christmas and New Years Day
- Adult: $10.00
- Senior (65+): $8.50
- Student (19+ with student ID): $8.50
- Youth (6-18): $6.50
For groups of 10 or more, please call (250) 940-3626 ext. 309
470 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC, V8V 1W9
Taking BC Transit
Located in the centre of Victoria, we are easy to get to on BC Transit routes 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 21, 27, 28, 30, 31, 72, and 75.
A drop-off zone exists on Belleville Street, directly in front of our West Entrance and elevator up to the 2nd floor gallery.
There is plenty of 90 minute street parking available on Belleville St. For longer visits you may want to consider the underground parking across the street at the Hotel Grand Pacific.
Explore the magic of nature in the heart of the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are tours available?
Yes, Public Tours are offered every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 2:00pm. If you have a large group we recommend booking your own Guided Tour. Visit our Tours page for more information, or call 250. 940. 3626 x 302.
Is the gallery accessible for wheelchairs?
Yes, a drop-off zone exists on Belleville Street, directly in front of the West Entrance. From there the gallery can be accessed by elevator.
Unfortunately, the gallery does not rent out wheelchairs, however there are plenty of benches throughout the gallery to rest during your visit.
Is photography allowed?
Yes, you may take as many pictures as you wish, however we ask that you not use flash photography while in the gallery.
Food & Beverages?
Please note that food, beverages, and animals (other than for assistance) are NOT permitted in the gallery.