Becoming a member today will not only ensure you get the most out of the Bateman experience, but you will also help make a difference in our community and throughout Canada. All funds raised support our outdoor and indoor education programs as well as Nature Sketch, helping connect children to the natural world through the lens of art.
Now through December 21, receive 50% off Gallery Memberships using the code MEM50! Hurry though, this is a limited time offer.
Choose a membership and you will be instantly treated to special discounts and exclusive opportunities. Students and seniors receive a 10% discount.
- Pride that you are supporting the Bateman Foundation to connect people of all ages to nature through the lens of art
- Special donor updates to show how you’re making a difference across Canada
- Monthly newsletter keeping you up to date with Foundation activities and telling you how you can be involved
- Exclusive invites to special events and functions
- 10% discount at the Robert Bateman Gallery shop and online at batemancentre.org/shop
- Have a say in the way the Foundation runs with voting rights at the AGM
Foundation Membership ($30 individual/$45 family)
Includes all core benefits.
Gallery Membership ($50 individual/$75 family)
All the core benefits plus:
- Unlimited admission to the Robert Bateman Centre Gallery and special exhibitions
- Free invites and admission to member events, lectures, and exhibit openings
- Discounts on select specialty programs and activities including 10% off at the Steamship Grill
- One free guest pass
- Discounts on admission at the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, Craigdarroch Castle, Royal BC Museum, and Shaw Centre for the Salish Sea
Bateman’s Circle ($150 individual/$250 family)
All the core, Gallery Membership benefits plus:
- Introduction to Nature Sketch lesson plan and sketch book
- Invitation to a private reception with Robert Bateman
- Enrollment in the North American Reciprocal Museum Association giving free admission and shop discounts at over 900 museums and galleries across North America